Del Mar Photonics
Femtosecond Multipass Ti:sapphire Amplifier Teahupoo MPA 50 (Request a quote)
MPA 50 is a multipass Ti: sapphire amplifier based on a two-mirror confocal design and containing a pulse stretcher, a pulse compressor, a pulse picker, synchronization electronics, and the Faraday isolator.
A pump laser is placed outside the amplifier. Contact us about recommended pump laser for 1 kHz and 10-50 Hz repetition rates.
* Operation wavelength: 780 - 820 nm
* Output pulse duration: < 40 fs (*)
* Output pulse energy at 1 kHz: 1 mJ
* Output pulse energy at 10-50 Hz: 2 mJ
* Output beam diameter: 4-8 mm
* Output beam quality: M2<1.5
* Output beam polarization: Horizontal
* Pulse to pulse stability: <2 % rms
(*) With the Trestles 20 seed oscillator
1200 mm x 600 mm x 250 mm