Amplification System provides terawatt peak power.
Cortes-800 consists of 3 chirped pulse amplification stages on single optical table. It achieves pulse energies greater than 1.5 J before compression in vacuum chamber. Active feedback and pulse shaping allow unit to produce sub 30 fs output pulses with peak powers greater than 40 terawatts. Wavelength is 795-820 nm at repetition rate of 10 ±0.5 Hz. Timing and control software make unit suited for study of high-energy laser-matter interaction.
Cortes-800 Terawatt Amplification System
Cortes-800 amplification system provides terawatt peak power in a compact package. Fully integrated timing and control software make the Cortes-800 a perfect tool for the study of high energy laser-matter interaction.
Seeded with a Ti:sapphire oscillator, such as the Trestles Finesse oscillator, Cortes-800 consists of three chirped pulse amplification (CPA) stages that fit on a single optical table. Pulse energies of greater than 1.5 J are achieved before compression in a vacuum chamber. Active feedback and pulse shaping allows the Cortes-800 to produce extremely high contrast ratios, and sub 30 fs output pulses with peak powers greater than 40 terawatts.
Cortes-800 includes an oscillator, stretcher, amplifiers and compressor subsystems and has a wavelength range of 795-820 nm at a repetition rate of 10 ± 0.5 Hz. An optional acousto-optic programmable filter and deformable mirror are used to control the temporal duration and Strehl ratio of the amplified beam. Synchronization electronics controlling the trigger delays are controlled via a PC running LabView. Cortes-800 is ideal for a wide variety of research areas requiring ultrashort, high-intensity pulses. Applications include time-resolved spectroscopy, telecommunications, photochemistry, photobiology, plasma physics, x-ray generation, multispectral, atmospheric lidar and material processing.
Del Mar Photonics, Inc. is an established manufacturer and system integrator of advanced photonics products for scientific and industrial applications, including multiphoton imaging, scanning probe microscopy, micromachining, and ultrafast spectroscopy systems. Products include ultrafast lasers, amplifiers and related accessories.
Femtosecond Ti:Sapphire oscillators and amplifiers from Del Mar Photonics
Do you plan to build a femtosecond set up based on Ti:Sapphire laser?
Del Mar Photonics is please to announce several new Ti:Sapphire oscillator and amplifier products. Now Del Mar Photonics' customers can choose one of the following oscillator and amplifier options:
Femtosecond Ti:Sapphire Oscillator
1. If you already have a CW pump laser or plan to buy specific model and need only Ti:Sapphire oscillator we can offer our stand alone Ti:Sapphire lasers Trestles, that do not include pump laser and can be customized for any suitable CW pump.
Please indicate required pulse duration (standard models have 20 fs, 50 fs and 100 fs pulses) and tuning range. Let us know what kind of pump laser you have (make/model) so we can confirm what output parameters can be achieved.
2. If you do not have a pump laser and want to buy complete system we can
offer you one of the following:
One-box system Trestles Finesse that include Trestles mini Ti:Sapphire oscillator and built in DPSS pump laser
When choosing specific Trestles Finesse model please indicate required CW pump power (4W or 6W), Ti:Sapphire pulse duration and required tuning range (or tuning range, where you want to achieve maximum performance)
Tuning range can be customized at the factory by choosing one of standard or custom made optics set. Typical tuning curves for 4W CW pump laser for two standard optics sets are shown in the Trestles Finesse brochure. For example, with 4W CW pump laser and long-wave mirrors set tuning range can be extended up to 940nm. With 6W CW pump laser tuning range can be extended up to 980nm.
Femtosecond Ti:Sapphire Amplifier
1. We offer integrated oscillator/amplifier system Teahupoo Rider. Teahupoo Rider is a fully-integrated all-in-one-box system that includes Trestles Finesse oscillator or Buccaneer SHG diode-pumped fiber oscillator, pulse stretcher, regenerative amplifier pumped by multi kHz Nd:YAG pump laser and pulse compressor. Teahupoo Rider has a factory preinstalled repetition rate of 2, 5 or 10kHz and ideal for low cost femtosecond micromachining systems, OPA pumping, ultrafast spectroscopy and variety of applications in life sciences.
2. If you already have a Ti:Sapphire oscillator, we can offer you stand alone Ti:Sapphire amplifier. Two standard models are available: Wedge M multipass or Wedge R regenerative.
Each amplifier is customized to the customer's amplifier pump laser.
2. Custom Teahupoo Rider systems with a pump
laser of your choice are also available. Depending on the required
specifications we can recommend a pump laser and make required adjustments for
The following specifications can be achieved:
Repetition rate: single pulses, 10 Hz up to 10kHz
Pulse duration: 100fs, 50fs, 30fs, <30fs
Pulse energy: from 100 mJ per pulse to few mJ per pulse
Tunability: both fixed wavelength and tunable options are available - please indicate required tuning range.
Del Mar Photonics