Del Mar Photonics - Ultrafast Lasers portfolio
Ti:Sapphire femtosecond lasers Trestles
Pulse duration, fs 20-100
Standard wavelength tuning range, nm 700-960 (extended range is available in custom models)
Average output power from 150mW to 3W, depending on the pump laser. For example output power is up to 1W when using 6W pump laser.
Titanium-sapphire (or Ti:Sa) solid-state femtosecond lasers represent the conventional source of a pulsed femtosecond radiation.
Del Mar Photonics, Inc. offers now 3 designs of Trestles Ti:Sapphire
1) one is the original Trestles also known as FemtoStart (kit/laser) with 1 meter long footprint. This model is convenient for applications which require installation of customized elements into the laser. And it is better for education since the scheme is more sparse and it is harder to scratch any optics. It can be used with any pump laser suitable to pump Ti:Sapphire lasers including several models offered by Del Mar Photonics: HPG DPSS 5W green laser - Finesse DPSS 3W to 10W green laser
2) The Trestles Finesse version with integrated Finesse DPSS laser pump. This model can be sold with preinstalled Finesse DPSS pump or sold without the pump
but ready for integration of Finesse pump laser (all models). This is more compact version with a compartment for the pump laser. Request a quote.
3) The new Trestles Compact. It is the same as Trestles Finesse, but without the compartment for the pump laser. Request a quote
Manual - Request a quote - Optical scheme - Autocorrelation - Optical Spectrum - Stability
- Multiphoton microscopy
- Seed oscillator for amplifier systems
- Terahertz generation
- Nonlinear microscopy
- "Pump-probe" spectroscopy
- Material processing
- Optical coherent tomography
Del Mar Photonics, Inc.
4119 Twilight Ridge
San Diego, CA 92130
tel: (858) 876-3133
fax: (858) 630-2376