Del Mar Photonics
Trestles LH femtosecond lasers with integrated DPSS DMPLH laser pump - DPSS DMPLH lasers
Trestles LH6-30 with multiharmonic generation unit -
request a quote
1) Trestles femtosecond Ti:Sapphire laser optimized for for 6 W DPSS pump (pdf)
790+/-10 (fixed) nm, >700 mW, 80 MHz, <50 fs (chirped, externally compressible to <30 fs, compressor not included)
2) Wavelength tuning option for Trestles (if necessary for other experiments or slight tuning, 740-840 nm)
3) External prism pulse stretcher/compressor assembled unit
3a) External prism pair with mounts and posts for Trestles pulse compression.
Path length ~1-1.5 m.
4) ATsG - multiharmonic generation unit
Input pulse width: <30 fs
Input wavelength: 790+/-10 (fixed) nm
Input average power: >700 mW
2ω output power: >100 mW
2ω pulse width: <30 fs
3ω output power: >3 mW
3ω pulse width: <40 fs
Higher conversion efficiencies may be obtained with greater pulse broadening after conversion.
Comments: The customer needs 1), then either 3 or 3a) depending on now much space is available on the optical table, and 4). The 3) is more versatile and smaller
2) is optional. Low conversion efficiencies are due to short pulse requirement, higher powers can be obtained at cost of pulse duration broadening.
Trestles 100 femtosecond Ti: sapphire oscillator kit
Trestles LH10-fs/CW laser system - DPSS DMPLH lasers